Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do Rag

Do Rag or not to Do Rag (at a restaurant) is the question?

I went out to eat with my family last week and after we sat down a young couple was seated beside us. The couple was dressed casual and the one thing that stood out in mind was that the young man was wearing a Do Rag.

A few thoughts came to me. Why in the world is he wearing a Do Rag out on a date with a classy lady? Am I wrong to think like this?

After shaking my head for a few minutes I thought to myself that this is only a Do Rag.

What if you could put on a Do Rag and it could really make you Do all the tings you could never Do before?

Ray Charles said it best, “make it do what it do baby”. If you have a talent or a dream step up your game and make something happen.

No matter what you do think about what Spike Lee said, and “Do The Right Thing”.

No comments:

Post a Comment